Menu
 Up 

 

Home ] About Us ] [ Our History ] Our Menu ] BOX LUNCH ] Directions ] Feedback ] Catering ] In House Parties ] Orders ] Hillside Store ]

 

We've Served 2 Million since 1955 !

Read the News story in the Daily Chronicle

Jim and Nancy Sisler

Gavin and Mary

In 1955, Nancy Fraser and her mother Helen bought the building once called the Doughnut Cottage which was connected to a small shoe shop, and began running the Hillside Restaurant.  When Nancy met Jim Sisler, they married, and began the partnership that would include Nancy's daughter Lisa Braun, and see the Hillside through many changes and many decades.  The restaurant grew from a diner with a small counter to the seasonal fine restaurant that exists today.  In 1989, Gavin and Mary Wilson purchased the restaurant from the Sislers, after managing it successfully for 2 years.  The tradition continues to this day, offering Seasonal favorites and new dishes every year.